Mankato Civic Center Rules
The Mankato Civic Center wants all of their guests to have a safe, fun, and memorable visit during all of their events. Whether you are visiting for a concert, convention, hockey match, or special event, the following are a list of policies and rules that will ensure your safety. Please read and review the following rules and policies.
Mankato Civic Center offers several Accessibility features to help anyone have fun during their visit. These ADA approved measures and features include:
- Accessible seating located throughout the arena and event center
- Floor seating for most events
- Elevators around the Mankato Civic Center that provide access to every level of the arena, Grand Hall, and Convention Center
If you need help with finding accessible seating for your ticketed event, please call the box office at 507-389-3000
The Mankato Civic Center recommends that guests arrive no later than 45 minutes before their ticketed event time. This gives you plenty of time to find parking and reach your seating. Please be aware that all events start promptly at the scheduled time listed in the event description and on your ticket. Late arrivals may be asked to wait in the lobby during select concerts, live shows, or events until an appropriate break period. You may call the box office for more information at 507-389-3000.
The Mankato Civic Center does not allow professional cameras or cameras with long or detachable lenses on the premises. Cameras are permitted for all MSU Maverick hockey games. Certain events have a “No Camera Policy” that will be enforced by event staff. If your upcoming ticketed event isn’t clear on their camera policy, please call 507-389-3000 for information on a specific event’s policy.
Under no circumstance are audio and video recording devices allowed.
If, for any reason, an event or performance is canceled or rescheduled, please call the box office at 507-389-3000 for more information on possible refunds or rescheduling.
Some shows and events may be age-restricted as described in the event description. Please refer to the event description to see if your upcoming ticketed event is age-restricted or inappropriate for younger children. If your child is disruptive during certain events, the event staff reserves the right to ask you to wait out in the lobby.
Dress Code Policy
The Mankato Civic Center is all about comfort for sporting events, concerts, and other events. Though some guests dress up for concerts, you can wear what would make you comfortable. Please make sure your outfits are appropriate for all-ages venues and do not feature offensive language or imagery. If an event requires more formal attire, it will be listed in the event description. You may call the Mankato Civic Center box office at 507-389-3000 if you have any questions.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can find the lost and found service at the main office located next to the ticket office. You can also call the box office at 507-389-3000. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item. The Mankato Civic Center does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
Lost Children Policy
Lost or unattended children are immediately brought to the main office located next to the ticket office. Please contact the police, Mankato Civic Center event staff, or security staff if you are looking for a lost child or need the assistance of any kind.
To guarantee that everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to the Mankato Civic Center, certain items are prohibited. Please review the following list of prohibited items. All guests are subject to search at the discretion of event staff and any illegal or prohibited items may result in expulsion from the venue, disposal/confiscation of prohibited items, or any other response deemed appropriate by the event staff. If you have any questions, please call 507-389-3000 for more information.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates, Segways, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Cameras with detachable lenses or attached lenses longer than 3 inches – cameras must be able to fit in a front shirt pocket (Camera policies are dictated by the artist and are subject to change on a show-by-show basis)
- Camera tripods, GoPros, and selfie sticks
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and beverage
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Illegal substances
- Inflatable cushions or air loungers, air sofas, or air cushions
- Remote-controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, Hula Hoops, etc.)
- Large umbrellas
- Tents or canopies
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices, and tripods; no video recording will be allowed including Ipads and tablets
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray anything that management determines to be potentially injurious or may otherwise affect the safety of other guests or the performance of the event
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside Mankato Civic Center as well as within 20 ft of all entrances and exit points. You may call Mankato Civic Center at 507-389-3000 to ask if designated smoking spaces are available.